The Center for Human Potential
Saturday, March 20th, 2010
Facilitated by: Angie Monko: Owner, Harmony Harbor David Ketcherside: Owner, Media Box & Awaken St. Louis You are invited to join us for a wonderful time of networking, fellowship and discussion with regards to helpingSt. Louis become a healthier and more loving place to live. We are looking for anyone who helps individuals break through resistance to an amazing new potential on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual planes.
- Are you looking for a way to expand your practice and client base?
- Are you interested in renting space that offers retail space to promote your products, an organic deli, workshop classrooms, a meditation room, aerobics and yoga facilities, etc.?
- Are you interested in networking with other dynamic, like-minded individuals who share a common vision?
- If you currently have your own established location, would you be interested in learning ways to collaborate and expand your business into a wider geographical area?
- Are you interested in becoming part of an on-line community called Awaken St. Louis?