almost all women divorce themselves long before the actual divorce? What do I mean
by Divorce Themselves? It is just like it sounds. This is when women betray themselves,
taking actions that hurt them on the soul level. They are not true to themselves.
They reject and sacrifice their own needs and desires. They neglect their own self-care
and will not invest time or money in themselves, because they worry that they are taking
it away from their kids or spouse or others, and this would make them a bad mom/wife
So they reject themselves and actually see themselves as unworthy and not enough.
When they betray themselves, they begin to resent the people in their life that they may
blame, mostly their husband and kids. It is easier for them to avoid issues rather than
speak up for their needs and create conflict. So they over give. Thus they Betray
When this happens, women make decisions that violate their core values, such as:
1) Picking and keeping the wrong career.
2) Sacrificing their body and health by not getting enough sleep, eating too much of the wrong foods, not exercising.
3) Not taking time for themselves to get grounded and centered, through journaling, prayer, meditation, joyful activities.
4) Giving up good friends & friends to please their spouse or others.
5) Sacrificing their spiritual beliefs, creative endeavors, their passions, to keep others satisfied. Can you relate to any of this? If so, ask yourself:
- Do you fear you are not enough to handle what life deals you?
- Do you feel guilty when you cannot get it all done?
- Are you worried about not being the Supermom everyone thinks you are?
- Do you resent your husband because you have to "do it all?"
- Do you feel guilty about not being perfect?
- Are you sick and tired of the drama and chaos?
- Are you afraid your kids will repeat your mistakes?
- #1 Secret to Creating Loving Relationships with Your Kids
- 3 Simple Strategies to Release Anger
- Why You Relate the Way You Do & How to Release Guilt