"How Caregivers Can Give AND Get Love
and Support Without Feeling Drained!"
August 25, 2016
3:00 p.m.—5:00 p.m.
Register Now on right side of page =>
Taking Care of Mom, Dad, or any Loved One?
- Does everyone else's needs come before yours?
- Do you feel like you have no time for yourself?
- Does everyone want a piece of you, but no one seems to ask about YOUR needs?
- Do you feel unappreciated and unrecognized?
Are you afraid to speak up and cause potential conflict?
- Do you say YES when you really mean NO?
If you said YES to any of the questions above, it's okay to make yourself a priority!
The Workshop Will Give You:
- Some much needed appreciation, love and support. Thanks for giving so much of yourself to others!
- Some tips and insights on the importance of boundaries that bless YOU and hence OTHERS.
- Valuable insights as to why it's critical to your health and well-being to show up as your authentic self.
- Some light snacks and socializing, building rapport with others who understand what you're going through.
- The next step to feeling love and support so you can effectively give it away to others, without feeling drained.
13418 Clayton Road
Town & Country, MO 63131
Lower Level behind Straubs
Monko, Mindset Maven, is an expert of the mind and emotions, and 100’s
of people have found a new level of confidence, joy and fulfillment
after attending her workshops. Angie builds rapport quickly and creates a
safe space for caregivers to transform into the BEST version of
Finnestead is a licensed health insurance broker who specializes in
serving seniors with over 72 companies in Medicare supplements, long
term care, health, life, cancer, critical illness and accident
insurance. She understands, both personally and professionally, the
demands of being a caregiver. Every meeting Diane has with a senior
focuses on maintaining their current lifestyle, providing peace of mind
and aging with dignity and grace.